Google Ads is one of the most efficient tools to boost business. However, using it may seem a bit complicated, even risky, especially if you never used it before. Indeed, it can be quite difficult for the business owner to run the advertisement campaign on the Internet. At the same time, it allows attracting attention to the new company, unique marketing offers, to increase the number of site visitors, etc.
Remember that even with a relatively small budget, you can perform a series of actions, allowing you to receive clicks and, more importantly, more customers.
Benefits of creating a Google Ads campaign
- The service puts you above customers. You get the opportunity to draw attention to yourself, to get more clicks much faster than through search engine optimization. The results can be almost immediate.
- The service has a lot of targeting options. It allows you to specify a local area, which is especially important for small businesses that need to attract a local audience. There are also targeting options based on demographic data, which makes your campaign much more efficient.
- It is very easy to track the results. Marketing activity is not based on assumptions and conjectures. You need to constantly monitor, test, adjust the selected marketing strategies to obtain the best results.
Tips for effective use of Google Ads service
- Optimize landing pages. Avoid sending great traffic to a poorly optimized landing page. If visitors appear on a page that is not optimized specifically to convert visitors to customers, you pay for a lot of traffic without receiving anything in return.
- Constantly test. There are many elements of ads and landing pages that need testing, so be smart about this process. Avoid unsystematic testing. Examine the data, develop a theory, check the functioning of a single element. See what changes, then test the other. Follow the sequence. Never assume that you have checked everything you need.
- Actively expand your keyword list. Do not be limited to one keyword. Try different variations of keywords, see which ones work better.
- Always track progress. You cannot create a contextual advertising campaign and then forget about it. Even with good traffic, there will always be a way to slightly increase the ROI and improve the CPA.
- Create really working ads. You have a very limited space you have to insert a few words in, forcing consumers to click on an advertisement. Make sure to use this space effectively. If you don’t go beyond adding keywords, you’ll probably miss some opportunities. Show what distinguishes your product or company. Give the consumer a reason to click on the promotional offer. No need to sell the product directly, just sell the click. Attract the attention of the audience to time-limited offers, free trial periods.
So, can small businesses succeed with Google Ads? The short answer is yes. Despite fierce competition in many industries, small companies, following the above tips, can effectively use this service. All mentioned actions do not require a big budget.