Do you need to optimize your marketing tasks in social networks? Are you looking for the best way to manage multiple profiles?
In this article, you will find five tools for managing social networks to optimize and consolidate marketing efforts in social networks.
Chattypeople.com is a platform for making promotions and promotional offers for consumers via Facebook. The platform interacts with Messenger and comments and allows you to accept orders from users. It is suitable for both large and small businesses and does not require knowledge of programming. The system allows you to create a simple chatbox, which can monetize the Facebook page, as it is integrated with the main payment systems. Chattypeople also supports different CMS platforms and charges only when customers grow. This means that you can start working on the platform for free.
It is a tool for posting and creating content for social media. It provides over 100,000 ideas, templates and juniors for attractive posts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn. All templates are created by a team of professional designers and copywriters. Users can easily customize templates with the built-in image editor. The platform offers:
- calendar with ideas for posts on every day with holidays, historical dates, trend themes and events
- auto-posting and placement schedule on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
The platform simplifies the management of all aspects of social media. Here you can create, schedule and publish content on all platforms. Agorapulse allows you to:
- have time to do things with social media
- hold contests, quizzes, and promos
- measure the success of initiatives through detailed statistics and reports
Brand24 offers intelligent monitoring of social media for any company. Using the platform, the owner gets real-time access to online mentions from consumers and influential publishers. Brand24 also helps to identify opportunities for sales. Using it, you can:
- track key topics
- find out what’s in the trend
- follow the discussions
- compare references to your brand with references to competitors
The tool helps to monitor all data in one place.
- Helps to collect data from popular services with pre-built-in widgets
- Displays protected data
- Loads data in PDFs, JPEGs, and other formats
- Offers real-time reports
There are a lot of tools that can help you to monitor your social network profiles and work very effectively. Which one of them do you like the most?